In order to continue to provide our full-time oil customers with daily oil service and daily emergency service we need to make every effort to keep our staff protected from COVID-19.
**Please read the following before coming to our office**
To comply with the state reopening we have the following new rules:
- We can only allow one person in the lobby at a time – if someone is in the lobby when you arrive please wait outside with a 6′ distance – line will form to the right of the front door.
- You MUST wear a mask.
- If you have your paperwork in order please use the dropbox outside the office to the right of the door handle or drop it in the mail.
- Please call ahead and get all of your questions answered over the phone and have all of your paperwork filled out so we can make your visit to the office as quick as possible.
- Most importantly, have patience and stay safe.
- We are scheduling routine service beginning Monday, June 15, 2020. Please call now if you are due for a service. If we can access a bulkhead or hatchway to get in please let us know when scheduling your appointment – we would like to keep as much social distance as possible. We ask that you do NOT go into the basement with the technician. Our technicians will have a mask on and wear gloves and use hand sanitizer. Please make us aware beforehand if anyone in the household is sick or has been sick.
- We are practicing social distancing here in the office and in our garages. We have staggered start times for our oil drivers. Our service technicians will be dispatched from home and will not have contact with each other. This way if one or more of us gets sick, our entire operation does not have to shut down.
- When an oil driver, technician or install crew arrives at your house, or a technician arrives to do an emergency repair, please keep your distance from the employee so we may continue to serve others. Please advise our staff if you or anyone in your household is sick before we arrive at your location.
We thank you for your patience in these complicated times and wish everyone good health.